Vinyl Fabric Care & Cleaning Guide
Serving Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville, Woodbridge, Brampton, Etobicoke, Burlington, G.T.A.
Please follow the simple instructions provided below when cleaning your vinyl fabric. These steps are simple and effective for cleaning your vinyl.
- Only a dry white tissue is needed when stains are fresh and can possibly be removed immediately.
- More stubborn soiling may be eliminated using a mix 75% isopropyl alcohol and 25% clear water applied to the stain area.
- Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Pat dry with damp white cloth.
- For cleaning that may require a repeat of step 2, use a soft cloth and rub the stain in circles 10 times. Pat dry with another soft cotton cloth and check results.