We Are Hiring!
Interior Decor Retail Store Sales Position
We are currently hiring an in-store decor consultant sales rep to join our team of window treatment and upholstery experts in Mississauga.
- Exciting Career
- Easy going and stress free environment
- Flexible working hours and vacation time
- Full-time position
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 6 hours per day
- Start as soon as possible
The following are not mandatory for this position, but will be considered a plus when selecting candidates:
- Post secondary education in interior decor
- Past experience in interior decor
- Past experience in a customer service position / sales.
- Sewing skills/knowledge (having a background in sewing will help you understand faster how window treatments and upholstery are made)
You will have the opportunity to learn from highly experienced interior decor consultants with over 50 years of combined experience in the interior decor industry. You will become a window treatment and fabric expert, helping customers design beautiful interiors as well as exteriors. You will work with a small group of very friendly and easygoing coworkers in a brightly lit and beautiful interior decor store in Mississauga.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- greeting people who come into the store
- answering the telephone
- answering emails
- assisting clients
- providing interior decor consultation advice (once trained)
- cleaning: store needs to look spick and span at all times
Prestige Decor is a one-stop interior decor shop offering a large range of services and products and is a leader in the Greater Toronto Area for window treatments, upholstery, indoor and outdoor fabric, and much more. For more details please feel free to browse through our website.
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together.