- How often do you bake?
- Do you plan on frequently entertaining guests?
- Do you often order in food, get take out or go out to eat?
- Are you going to use your kitchen table for more tasks than eating?
- How many groceries do you buy on a weekly or monthly basis?
- How much time and effort do you typically spend on food preparation?
Reading Time: 5 minutesThe majority of your time at home is most likely spent in your kitchen, whether you’re entertaining guests, eating meals or preparing food. Designing your dream kitchen is a massive task so careful planning and consideration are crucial. Before you design anything, you must think about the functions of your particular space. You have to ask yourself questions about functionality like: