Roller Shade / Blind Features
- Safe secure mechanism – These roller shades come with the flawless chain drive system which uses a push pin mechanism so that the shade can be fixed at any height without any risk of crashes occurring.
- Highly resilient, strength tested, extruded aluminum rollers that prevent sagging and deflection even after years of use.
- Seamless, noiseless operation makes it ideal to be used anywhere.
- Option of choosing metal chain.
- There is a choice of colour options in clutch and chain between white and black.
- Five colour options for sealed or exposed hem bar – black, white, bronze, silver, ivory.
- Choose between opaque, semi- translucent and sheer fabric.
- Five colour options – black, white, bronze, silver, ivory, in Arrondi cassette (small or large).
- Choice of sealed hem bar or exposed bar.
- Option to add specialty features to the roller shade.
- Easy lowering and raising mechanism with perfect precision.
- Superior quality stainless steel rolling mechanisms.
- Utmost versatility with universal brackets for installation on ceiling, frame, right or left.
- Multi-lock position makes fixing the shades in a suitable position easy and quick for user.
- Perfectly safe for interiors where young children are present with its built- in child safety features.
- Inclusion of wrap in every purchase of any fabric height.
- Motorization options can be chosen to make use of roller shades easier and more convenient.
- Designed to keep fraying of edges at bay with ultrasonic cut.
- All our Roller shades are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Beauty and functionality are yours, when you choose these versatile, highly resilient roller shades for your interiors. Allow the right amount of light into the rooms, while keeping the heat and dust along with the harmful UV radiation outside.
Roller Blind Specifications for Measurements
For inside installation: Depth of 2.5 inch mounting surface is required at each of the bracket positions. Exact measurement between one side of the window frame interior portion to the opposite side need to be given. To measure length, cover the space from frame top to lower sill.
For outside installation: Verify that there are no external protrusions (like handles or cranks). Decide on the overlap you want covering the window frame on either side (recommended 3 inches) and take measurement including this overlap. To measure length, take the distance from the bracket position you desire to the position where the blind bottom will end (3 inch overlap is recommended).